Is your home affecting your health? We may be able to help if you:

  • Are over 18 years of age

  • Live in North Tyneside

  • And own or privately rent your property

We give advice and guidance to help residents to solve health-related housing issues and improve physical / mental health through referrals to relevant services and organisations.

If you're a social housing tenant, you should contact your own social landlord.

We can provide information or advice on:

  • Heating issues, energy bills and fuel poverty

  • Damp and mould

  • Home safety - hazards and clutter

  • Outstanding repairs

  • Fire safety

We accept referrals from both professionals and residents.

To make a referral, please contact us on:-

Telephone: 0191 643 7585 Email:

Or visit our website here


This provider offers the following services:

Advice Services
Wallsend Action Group

Service locations